Wednesday, May 18, 2005

what do you think that i am??

You don't realy know me, only some of you really know me, nop, you don't ;)
It's weird but i'm really impressive, there are many things that i can understand and there are many things that i can do, since june 2004 moreless, my trust and my self-esteem are bigger than never, all the things that i live in my past create my character and make me stronger than myself in the past. I have recovered my way, and i want to follow to the end. Finally thanks to all my friends to help me and make me feel like a really special person, you are ;)
Why i write all this things?, it's because my life is finally found my next way and you help me to this. And sometimes it's good to be a little egoistic sometimes, don't you think??
Well, my english it's not so good but i need to practice and i really want to write that kind of feelings in english.

1 comment:

Mauro said...

Dude, you are great! And I'm very happing you feel much better. You are a brillant person. you should believe that.